Friday, October 11, 2019
Margaret Attwood’s 5 tips for writing. She wanted to be a writer when she was 16.
- Use a notebook and take notes
- Read a lot and study other writer’s work, especially the ones you like.
- Watch your posture and try to sit up straight.
- When you encounter a writer’s block, consider taking a break by going for a walk to clear your head or just stop and go to sleep. Ideas might actually come to you in dreams.
- You have freedom as a writer. Do your own editing to decide what you keep in the story and what to delete, depending on what you want to do with your story and how you plan to do it.