Ice magic, exciting stories, stunning light effects, difficult acrobatic feats of figure skating, beautiful Elsa and Anna from Frozen, unforgettable Mickey Mouse, The Little Mermaid + funny Pixar heroes from Cars and Toy Story…You can enjoy all the above in Disney On Ice show, it’s official name is Disney on Ice The Enchanted World.
It is a great chance not only to see the heroes, but also to listen to your favourite music from Disney cartoons. It means to immerse in pleasant nostalgia for childhood (for adults) and to discover new magical worlds (for children).
Don’t miss this super winter real miracle! See the show dates-2018 – Stockholm and Gothenburg (Sweden), Oslo and Stavanger (Norway), Helsinki (Finland), Herning, Frederiksberg and Aalborg (Denmark).
Some curious remarks according to this show:
- Disney On Ice show has its own pages on Facebook and Youtube.
- It continues for about 2 hours (including the break).
- Children under 2 years do not need a ticket – they may sit on the adults’ knees.
- All the show characters speak English.
Some interesting facts from the history of Disney On Ice show:
- The original name of the show was Walt Disney’s World on Ice.
- It was firstly introduced to the public 36 years ago (in 1981).
- It’s international debut was in Japan with the program named Happy Birthday Donald (1987).
- The name of the show was changed to Disney On Ice in 1998.
Wish you a very happy winter with lots of fun and joy!