You are joining Fortune’s five random facts about your challenge today!
I won’t bore you with the ones you already know. Yes, I am a geek. I spend most of my time designing and building solutions that are 100% technology focused!
- I have been to all 50 US states. But, I have only spent two days in Alaska, and four days in Idaho. The states I’ve visited the most – Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin!
- I have lived outside the US (in Thailand), but did you know I was a member of a Global Team at work for four years and traveled all over the world?
- I was a professional cook many years ago and considered going to the CIA (the Culinary Institue of America! A cooking school)
- I have been married twice. I always tell people the first one didn’t take. I can say I had the same best man at both weddings!
- I only wrote poetry for many years. I started blogging in 2005 and branched out from there.
I won’t be sharing a poem today; I don’t like to share more than four posts ever (my issue). Thanks to everyone and please feel free to join the challenge.
The picture with this post was of my dad and me when I was tiny!