Monday, 12.31.18, a little after midnight…New Year’s Eve
I cannot sleep tonight. So, I watch a stand-up comedy show with Nick Cannon on the indie channel, I browse through AAA’s Westways magazine. The January/February 2019 issue has interesting ideas, such as vegan stores and lots of retro houses and retro home decor. All these stores are located somewhere in California, but I will add the websites here if anyone wants to check it out.
- Honey Belle has a store in Brea, California, but its online shopping website is www.honeybelleshop.com; Brea is close to Fullerton and Anaheim because I used to go to the Brea Mall when I lived in Fullerton.
- Moo Shoes is located in Silver Lake, California, which is in Los Angeles, where many hipsters hang out. Its website is www.mooshoes.myshopify.com
- ODE Natural Beauty skincare is located in McEvoy Ranch in Marin County, which is near San Francisco. Its website is www.mcevoyranch.com
- Facial Lounge is located in located in Corona Del Mar, California, which is nearby Irvine, around 9 miles from my townhouse. Actually, Corona Del Mar beach is my favorite local beach, as well as it was a college hangout. Its website is www.faciallounge.com
- Bonblissity is located in San Pedro, California, which is in the Los Angeles area. Its website is www.bonblissity.com
I added my snapshot of my vegan thanksgiving meal that I ate at Veggie Grill.