You can have a stressful journey if you are traveling while carrying cash with you, as you need to be alert and careful all the time. Thus credit cards come as the best option for those who are a frequent traveler. Various financial service providers offer great deals, tofrequent air travelers. Some cards also allow you to have complimentary access to airport lounges and reward points international spends being one of the several benefits offered.
Here is a quick checklist for you to know the benefits offered by best credit cards exclusively for travelers. It can help you make a great choice to use your credit card as your advantage during your trips:
- Travel with class by availing the facility of the airport lounge: A pleasurable journey awaits you with the right card as some credit cards provide the travelers with customized benefits including complimentarily or paid unlimited access to airport lounges across the globe.
- Collect reward points on international purchases: You often get reward points as a welcome gift, and after that, on every purchase, you make using your credit card. While some of the financing companies not only give you 20,000-50,000 reward points as and when you get your card, you can also earn reward points on everyRs.100, you spend internationally and every Rs.100 you spend out on eating abroad. Thus, it doesn’t matter what you do be it shopping, dining, sightseeing, or adventure activities, using this credit card abroad brings you more savings.
- Availconcession on airline ticket bookings: This is considered one of the biggest advantages of owning a credit card. Buying airline tickets using your credit card will help you learn plenty of reward points. Besides this, you also get several offers such as cashback or discounts on the tickets that you book too. There are credit cards in the market that allow you to convert your purchases, particularly big-ticket purchases like international flights on EMIs. Thus allowing you to pay with comfort, without disturbing your monthly budget.
- You can also avail a personal loan on credit card: This is a smart alternative for people willing to take a personal loan on credit card. If you take a personal loan on your credit card,it is not only a more manageable process, and you can also get it on a cheap rate of interest. Financing agencies do allow you to convert your card’s limit into a personal loan. You can experience the benefit of interest-free cash for up to 90 days and the flexibility to repay the amount in three easy EMIs.
- Take advantage of frequent flyer miles: In case you are a jet-setter, accumulating frequent flyer miles on your credit cards might seem like a hobby as you can pick and select the routes or airlines that provide you the most miles. These miles can be redeemed on other air tickets or hotel bookings and other travel expenses. If you accumulate enough miles, you can also geta free trip to your favorite destination or gift a holiday trip to your loved ones
Hence there are several benefits of selecting a credit card that can help you save money while you travel and thus making your journey not just relaxing with no headache of carrying cash along with you. Therefore select a credit card that offers you all these perks and ensures that you pay your bills in time, and that does not bother your budget.