Registration at National Skills registry is necessary for all the skilled employees. However, there are few things to consider that will help to handle the registration part easily and effectively. Here is a detailed guide on each step to follow in nsr registration:
- When completing the registration through online, always prefer internet explorer and visit the https://nationalskillsregistry.com website and choose yes when you get a message to display non-secure items.
- The next page comes up with a NEW USER option and clicks on the Register Now if you are registering for the first time. Read the instruction provided and then select I Agree and then submit.
- Select NSR Registration ‘Registering at my own’. Here an individual gets complete freedom to change the details later on if found incorrect. Input the employer name and ID and also seek help from professionals at Alankit to know the process better. Once this is completed, fill the personal detail like name, present address, previous address and other personal information. After completion, enter an email address, PAN card details and other information.
- Next step in NSR registration online is authenticated page where an individual has to fill login ID along with the password. Read the ID and password rules to create the best ID and login password. Once created and click on save and continue. After this, you get an acknowledgement number.
- Once this step is completed, you need to fill the educational details, professional’s certificates, input employment details and fill the other details. Once this is completed, select the card delivery address and click on Submit and View option.
- The details input so far in this NSR registration process will be displayed in a single page and you need to recheck them. You can easily modify them if required and once verified, click on continue and complete the registration by making the payment. Once the registration amount appears, pick the right payment mode and make the payment. Once the payment is completed, you get acknowledgement form.
- Once the above steps are successfully completed, an individual get the ITP Web registration Acknowledgment form. Print this form, if do not have a printer at this time, you can print later on using the ID and password created earlier and get the form and print.
- Once the printout is done, visit the POS with a photo attached to the form along with the signature, fees and a photo ID to get the ID card printed and delivered to your physical address. NSR card is delivered within the 50 days of completing this online registration process. The validity of this acknowledgement form is provided in the form itself.
- In addition, a fingerprint process is needed that takes about 5-7 minutes. Once the fee is submitted and fingerprints process done, ITPIN is sent to the registered email ID and the card will be delivered to you in next 20-30 days. An individual can easily check the card status online.
With this detailed guide on the registration process for NSR will help new and existing employees to complete the registration.