This image shows a light that acts as guidance for the person on the road by illuminating a way forward. The road twists and turns with many branches. People are travelling along various routes. There are choices on the route with the light shining to provide a clear direction.
Examples of questions you might use when coaching around Guidance
– What guides your way forward? Who or what do you turn to in uncertain times? What gives you comfort in your life?
– How do your beliefs impact on how you live your life? How do they have relevance to you in good times, bad times, or both? In what way does this provide you with a source of assurance and hope?
– How much do you rely on your beliefs to support your resilience?
– How confident do you feel? How do your beliefs contribute to your confidence and self-esteem? How does this help in making you feel valued?
– How much do you rely on chance?
– How much do your beliefs impact upon your proactivity? How much do you rely on your faith to ensure that you will be taken care of or that things will be alright in the long run? How can your beliefs get in the way?
– What outside help do you get through others with similar beliefs?
– What bonds do you develop with those share your views? How can this hinder you? How does this contribute to the well-being you experience in life?
One of a series of 18 images from the coaching toolbox – Images of Resilience
Find out more about resilience in “The Authority Guide to Emotional Resilience in Business” by Robin Hills.
Available from Amazon