Customer acquisition is what drives sales and so acquiring customers is a challenge most of the online businesses face. Here are a few simple tips to acquire new customers for your online business:
- Make use of content marketing by publishing videos, info-graphics, ebooks, webinars etc as nowadays customers do a great deal of research before making a purchase.
- Referral network and word to mouth publicity is a tried and tested technique for acquiring new customers. Create a system to get referrals from your existing customers.
- You can’t ignore the influence of social media for customer acquisition. Identify the social media which is most suited for your target audience. Be proactive and keep promoting your brand on such social media platforms.
- Collaborate with relevant partners to boost customer acquisition for mutual benefits. Co-hosting events and webinars can be helpful in attracting new customers from the shared pool of customers of all the partners.
- Put a proper feedback channel in place. There should be a platform where the customers can ask queries, give feedback and seek resolution for their grievances. Use the feedback to improve your services. Effective interaction with customers helps in retaining the existing ones and bringing in the new ones.