Cataract surgery will be on Monday morning if I can stay in good health. I have been waiting for this day for about six months. If I develop a cough it will be canceled. I was told that if I have to cancel the surgery due to sickness I will probably wait another six months.
Many of my family members have been sick during this holiday season. I started feeling poorly a few days ago. I told my boss I wanted off last night until a few days after the surgery. I am feeling a little better, so I am hoping the surgery will happen as planned.
Pray the surgery goes well for me. Thank you!