I like to eat salad pasta in various combinations even in winter, but I know that they are mostly a hint of warmer weather.
This recipe combines a little bit of winter sourdough through roasted pumpkin and leeks, and a combination of raw vegetables like carrots and coriander, steamed pods give some indication of the spring that has come to us.
Best of all, you don’t have to wait for the pasta to cool down to bring it to your meal. It is deliciously warm but also cold, so feel free to save more.
I decided to add blueberries to this colorful and delicious bowl as well . They are an excellent ally of healthy bones and it is recommended that a handful of blueberries a day help with healthy digestion, make our skin look radiant, slow down the aging of the brain and keep the heart safe, all because they contain anthocyanin flavonoid and an abundance of antioxidants.
If you are unable to get a mikrozelenje, I propose to replace the same with arugula, lamb lettuce or young leaves of dandelion . I opted for a sowing hump, also known as a salad cress, lime salad or humpback. So tiny herbs, and the taste extremely intense, a combination of mustard and horseradish. Ideal for this pasta I like to combine with vegan mayonnaise.
For a full bowl of colorful pasta, you will need:
- 500 g of farfalle pasta,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 koraba,
- 1 leek,
- 1 avocado,
- 300 g pumpkin,
- 150 g pods,
- 1 handful of blueberries,
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds,
- micro-greenery as desired.
- 1 garlic,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 1 lime,
- salt and pepper,
- Bake the pumpkin and garlic in the oven by cutting the pumpkin into 2 cm thick rings, leaving the garlic whole, but wrap it in aluminum foil. Bake for about 20 minutes at 200 ° C.
- Cook the pasta as directed.
- Grilled, avocado, leeks and carrots, raw, grated or sliced to your liking.
- Cook the pods with steam. You can use pasta steam while it is cooking.
- When the pumpkin and garlic are roasted, cut the pumpkin to pieces that you like best and mix together with the pasta and other vegetables, and blend the roasted garlic with the other dressing ingredients.
- Add blueberries, sesame, micro-greens and while serving, if you like, add vegan mayonnaise.