Acute kidney injury is the condition of kidney damage where kidneys lose their functioning ability suddenly. This condition occurs sometimes within a few hours or a few days. The condition can lead to kidney failure it the proper treatment is not taken timely. As this kidney disorder can be reversed with the help of proper treatment. Generally, dialysis is recommended in this health condition which is a process that carries out most of the functionality of the kidneys. This treatment procedure is helpful for a short time span and cannot be taken as a permanent solution. In this initial treatment process, you can go for it but afterward, you should choose acute kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda. This treatment will not only help you to get rid of dialysis but will proffer a permanent solution to the disease.
Signs & Symptoms of Acute Kidney Injury
In most of the cases of acute kidney injury, the symptoms are not visible. The symptoms that may be visible are as follow:
• Low amount of urine while urinating
• Breath shortening
• Loss of concentration
• Trouble in sleeping
• Nausea or Vomiting
• Pain or pressure in the chest
Risk factors for acute kidney injury
Diseases do not discriminate and may affect any person but there are some underlying conditions that make a person to get acute kidney disease as compared to other people. Those conditions are listed below:
• Hospitalized in hospital for a long time; especially in the intense care unit (ICU)
• Age over 60 years
• High Blood Pressure
• Heart failure
So, you can say that a person having any of the above conditions is at a higher risk of getting acute kidney disease. So, one should try to eliminate the causes that can be. And if you are over 60 years old then you should follow a healthy diet, exercise and take enough sleep so that to keep yourself away from Acute kidney injury. For a healthy diet and exercise plan, you can consult your family doctor; he may provide you a diet chart as per your current health condition.
How to diagnose acute kidney failure?
In order to diagnose acute kidney injury, a doctor can ask a patient to take several tests as per the symptoms and condition of the patient. The tests that are generally conducted in order to detect Acute kidney injury are as follow:
• Blood tests- Blood tests are conducted in this condition to figure out measure two substances in your blood. One is creatinine and other is urea nitrogen. These are waste substances and start accumulating in the condition of kidney disorder.
• Urine tests- Urine tests are carried out in order to check the level of blood and protein your urine. As in kidney diseases, blood gets excreted through the urine and also protein leakage through urine occurs.
• Imaging tests- Tests such as Ultrasound and CT scan can help in determining the changes coming in the size or shape of the kidneys. MRI also does the same operation.
On the basis of your results of the tests, a doctor will prescribe you to the treatment that will help you in getting relieved from the condition completely.
How to cure signs and symptoms of acute kidney disease?
In order to get relieved from any kind of signs or symptoms of acute kidney disease, it is necessary to cure the root causes of the disease. This is what Ayurveda believes and works on the basic causes of a disorder in order to cure it permanently. Ayurveda is the most ancient medicinal science that utilizes natural herbs, a balanced diet, exercises and changing bad habits of the patient in order to cure a disease permanently. Acute kidney disease treatment in Ayurveda is the most perfect treatment for this severe kidney disorder. Last but not least, Ayurvedic medications are the composition of unrefined herbs and hence Ayurvedic medicines do not have any side effects.