A small face doesn’t mean to an overall of the small or narrow face. It means your face width is shorter than the face length. Both long and short faces can be narrow, therefore there is a huge stock of prescription safety glasses and sunglasses for narrow men and women faces to look through. For getting the perfect pair of eyeglasses for a small face, a total width of the frame and bridge should be narrow. If you have a long face, the design of lenses should be taller. A perfect and appealing way for the selection of eyewear for small faces, the frame should have a clear outline that will be easily blended with your look.
Small faces need more attention while picking up a frame for your face, particularly Rx safety glasses that have made your face shape from many years. Apart from the right measurement of your face shape, you require to pay attention to other few things that might work with you. Here are a few consider things that you would be glad to follow them.
- Positive prescription: This prescription gives your eyes a bigger look because positive high prescription lenses are thick in the center and have thinner shape from the edges. It means the look of the frame gives you a bug-eyed look.
- Negative prescription: This prescription gives you a smaller look to your eyes because the lenses for this prescription is thinner in the center and thick from the edges of the frame. You must avoid rimless frames or semi-rimless frames.
- With the too-wide frame, your eyes will give a cross-eyed look.
- Your glasses should be at their place while your moving in any side or tilting up and down. If your ANSI safety glasses move in any side even in the slightest move, they will intensify your look.
- Avoid from too tight frames because they will be comfortable and will greatly cause of headache at your ears back. The tight frame cannot wear for a long time. You will find red marks on your face and head and back of ears as you will off your glasses.
- Avoid touching of eyelashes to your eyeglasses because your eyes should move independently without touching in anything.
- The frame should be on your nose bridge and should not touch your cheekbones. Like eyelashes, your facial expression must not disturb the position of your eyewear.
Best sunglasses for small face shape:
The rule of picking the sunglasses is also applied the same as prescription glasses. Wiley x prescription safety glasses are the best choice and are available for all faces small to wide faces. The only difference in the selection of sunglasses and eyeglasses is a lens, and sunglasses you cannot wear for the whole day. Sunglasses always use in big and bolder shape for styling and look.
Different options of frames for small faces:
For the small face, you need to get superb eyewear and adjust according to face shape. Also consider what do you want to achieve, either you want to show more your face angles or want to keep soft your angular features. Some people prefer a balanced shape, subtler and stylish.
- Frames for oval and round face shape:
Oval or round faces have the land of opportunities and need to keep balance out for a prominent look. Anything can go with round or oval faces, try some style and design by yourself. You can order designer glasses online of any brand with a few easy steps.
- Frames for a rectangle and small square faces:
For rectangle or small square faces that have a strong jaw and wide forehead, you need a balanced frame round shape for a soft touch.