I decided to google natural home remedies for ridding or at least reducing these sudden annoying veins on my hands and feet. I hope these work because I am getting desperate for natural remedies.
- apply witch hazel topically, 3 time a day
- use cypress oil. mix a little cypress oil with witch hazel and apply 3 times a day, i am assuming with a cotton pad. massage on the area.
- exercise is important, such as weight training and strength training exercise for 20 to 30 minutes.
- use compression sleeves. they look like those fingerless arm mittens.
- eat antioxidant food, such as berries, fruits, veggies that have bioflavonoid. Such berries include bilberry, blueberry, raspberry, and blackberry.
- eat food with collagen, such as bone broth and protein powders.