Surely you are one of those who gets up in a hurry in the morning that you have almost no time for anything. If so, I tell you that the best thing to start the day well is to have a little dressing table where you have everything you need to prepare yourself and prepare for a perfect day.
There are several options to have a dresser, you can buy a table and ready, send to make a piece of furniture or make a toilet yourself and customize it to your liking … sounds well, right?
There are toilets for all tastes and pockets, of different materials and styles: wooden, vintage and many more. The important thing is to make it spacious, have good storage, whether boxes or boxes and of course you do not forget the essential elements that are: a comfortable chair, good lighting and a large mirror to give life to this unique space.If you want to save money, go ahead and create your own dresser by following these simple steps:
- Step 1: Choose a style that suits the place where the dresser or dresser will go, so you’ll know what materials to buy.
- Step 2: Take the measurements, although usually the t ocadores usually have standard measures (1.20 cm long x 50 cm wide). With regard to height, try not to exceed 70 cm.
- Step 3: Make a sketch of your dream design that includes drawers or someplace to store, the mirror, the lights and everything you can think of !.
- Step 4: Now you can buy the materials: wood, sandpaper, paint, brushes, tools for cutting and drilling, hammers, nails, screws, cold glue for gluing, slides for drawers, etc …
- Step 5: As a final step, you can start assembling your dresser, if you chose to put drawers, start there. Then you can put the base; Make sure that all the pieces have been well joined and then paint. Remember that to obtain a perfect finish, it is always best to give at least two coats of paint
If you still do not convince, then I share some tricks and great ideas so that you can get inspired and get that coveted dressing table, the one where you will spend hours and hours in front of the mirror.