You don’t have to be a doctor or scientist to admit that the human body is an intricately designed structure that presents mystery upon mystery from time began and up to this day. Our bodies are all so unique and facilitative but sometimes we wish we knew everything about our bodies because honestly, it would make living so much better. You can start learning queer facts about your body by staying tuned to my series, which you will get a lot of since in medical studies.
Here are five amazing/weird facts about the human body:
1. There are cells in the stomach that are adapted for acid secretion and this acid that your stomach secretes is concentrated enough to melt razorblades.
2. In the time span of one day day, your blood runs a circulates around the body a distance of 19,312 kilometers.
3. The amount of blood vessels in the body is estimated to be around 60,000 miles.
4. The human heart beats 35 million times per year on average.
5. Boys have less number of taste buds on their tongue surface than girls.
How many of you knew these facts??? Hope this helps with curiosity for deeper knowledge of the human body and increased appreciation of its intricacy.