Hey friends. These are the 10 little know facts about human body. Some of it are so strange and I didn’t know them too. But how they say, we learn until we die. So, read these facts and see the following images.
- You are taller in the morning than in the evening;
- Your skin is an organ;
- By the age of eighteen your brain stops growing;
- There are more than 600 individual skeletal muscles and 206 bones in your body;
- For every pound of fat gained, you add seven miles of new blood vessels;
- Blood vessels work as a team;
- Human bone is as strong as granite, relative to supporting resistance;
- Your body is made of about 7 octillion atoms;
- Stomach acid also called gastric acid, can dissolve metal.
- Your nose can differentiate between 1 trillion different smells.
You probably didn’t know all of these things. Now, I am sure that you have found out that your body is absolutely marvelous! Thanks for your support!