Wednesday, March 4, 2020
As I was browsing through my recent AAA Westways magazine, I notices some important items that everyone should have inside their car, just in case of that dreaded emergency. I also added some extras that I keep inside my car.
- A properly inflated spare tire, jack, and lug wrench, or an Inflator Kit—which involves air compressor and sealant, whichever method fits your car needs.
- Reflective triangles or flares
- Cables or lithium-ion battery jump starter
- First Aid Kit—which includes band-aids, bandages, antiseptic towelettes, and other medical items.
- Basic tools—which includes pliers, wrench, screwdrivers, flathead, and duct tape.
- Antifreeze coolant
- Disposable gloves
- Dry-powder fire extinguisher
- Make sure your owner’s manual is inside your car
- Make sure your iPhone is charged at all times
- Spare sneakers and flipflops
- A jacket