Wednesday, November 22, 2017
While browsing on Facebook and playing some games and quizzes on Tuesday night, I clicked on an interesting article about keeping indoor cats entertained. Actually, the topic was interesting but the article actually sucked. So, I decided to make my own list from personal experience with my current cat as well as late cats.
- scratchboard and/or scratch post. Cats love to stretch on it as well as scratch it up and sharpen their claws.
- cardboard box
- brown paper bag
- scrunching paper into a ball
- Wicker basket are just a form of a cute box. It is more decorative than an old box, and it can also make a cute and comfy bedding when added a blanket and a pillow.
- Bath Mats: my pets always liked sleeping on bath mats in the bathroom that they often wore it out. I recently threw one out in the trash, and another I washed in the washing machine.
- Collect stray balls from tennis courts and golf courses that go into the streets because pets like playing with tennis balls and golf balls. Just to give a golf ball to a dog because they might swallow such small balls. Usually, I give golf balls to my cat while I used to give tennis balls to my late shihtzus.