Dogs are the most diverse and popular pets among people on earth and can be found in many households world wide. Here are some facts about dogs That anyone should know.
1. The fastest dig breed is the Greyhound and they can run up to 44 miles per hour.
2. There are one of the most popular and populous pet in the world with about 400 million in the world.
3. The average life expectancy of a dog is about 10 to 14 years.
4. Dogs have the best eyesight at dusk and dawn.
5. Petting dogs have been found to lower owner’s blood pressure.
6. dogs hate being alone and are considered pack animals.
7. When dogs sweat, its through the pads of their feet.
8. Dogs are direct descendants of wolves.
9. Dogs use whiskers as sensory tools.
10. Obesity is the most popular health problem among dogs.